Get a Quotation
Please provide the following documents to get a quotation:
- Completed Brokerage of Record filled, signed and stamped
- Copy of Commercial Registration
- A completely filled Proposal Form, signed and stamped
- Loss record for the past three years
Motor insurance is purchased for cars, trucks, motorcycles, and other road vehicles. Its primary use is to provide financial protection against physical damage and body injury resulting from traffic collisions and subsequent liability.
Third Party Liability (TPL):
- Coverage of accidental loss or damage to third party vehicle
- Accidental death benefits for the third parties
Accidental losses or damage to the insured individual’s vehicle including all standard accessories
or accessories declared and included in the special conditions, due to:
- Accidental collision with any physical body, car or person, even if third party is unknown
- Vehicle derailment or overturn, even without collision
- Family members
- Employees of the Insured
Whether the casualty is the driver or the passenger in the vehicle, one is insured against death, permanent disablement, and gets medical expenses coverage
Coverage outside home country
- TPL does not cover Bodily injury or property damage occurring to the Insured, his family and employees (Policy can be extend & cover such risk).
- Serious infractions: driver not having a valid license, driving against traffic, or under effect of alcohol.
- Intentional act.
- Use of a private vehicle for a commercial purpose.
- Participating or training for a competition or racing.
- Earthquake, flood, and other natural disasters (Optional).
- War, SRCC, radioactivity etc...