Get a Quotation
Please provide the following documents to get a quotation:
- Completed Brokerage of Record filled, signed and stamped
- Copy of Commercial Registration
- A completely filled Proposal Form, signed and stamped
- Loss record for the past three years
This policy covers the area and machinery used by employees/workers throughout the construction process. It insures that your assets are safeguarded from any malicious damage or losses to protect your investments and costs incurred.
This policy covers sudden, accidental, and external damages to the machinery insured, due to any cause other than what has been specifically excluded from the policy. The policy covers machinery used, whether operating or not, whilst being dismantled for the purpose of cleaning or overhauling, whilst being moved within the premises or during subsequent re-erection. The policy only insures machinery after an initial successful commissioning.
The policy can be extended to cover
- Third party liability - personal injury and property damage
- Damage to owners' surrounding property
The main exclusions of the policy are:
- Loss or damage due to any internal electrical or mechanical breakdown, defective lubrication, lack of oil or coolant although any consequent external damage is payable
- Loss or damage to replaceable parts or attachments such as bits, drills, knives, dyes, molds etc.
- Loss or damage whilst in transit from one location to another
- Losses due to wear and tear, corrosion, rust, deterioration, atmospheric conditions
- Loss or damage during test operating or whilst being used for a purpose other than that initialy designed for
- Loss or damage to machinery working underground
- Loss or damage for which the supplier or manufacturer is responsible either by law or under the contract